The Quebec-Labrador Foundation envisions a world in which nature and human societies thrive together and people of good will collaborate to solve the global issues of our time – climate change, depletion of natural resources, biodiversity loss, and planetary health.
Building on its decades-long legacy of engaging a worldwide network of conservation and community leaders, QLF seeks innovative solutions and shares knowledge across generations, cultures, and borders.
QLF addresses pressing global environmental challenges through impactful programs in three focus areas: environmental leadership, biodiversity conservation, and stewardship of natural resources and cultural heritage. Through its work, QLF nurtures and trains current and future conservation leaders while fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in all its programs.
In these ways, QLF strives to be a highly relevant and effective non-profit conservation organization that contributes to a vibrant future for humanity and our planet.
1. Create and cultivate enduring relationships within the Atlantic Region and worldwide.
2. Invest in the talent, energy and optimism of current and future conservation leaders.
3. Contribute to and share knowledge, strategies and innovation across cultures and borders.
4. Uphold a commitment to serve people, places and the environment.
5. Lead with boldness, creativity and conviction.
6. Act with humility, respect and integrity.
QLF relies on gifts like yours to address the regional impacts of climate change, promote global leadership, and advance community-based conservation worldwide.